Tips how to make eyelashes look longer.
1. Apply light cream or lotion under your eyes.
2. Before applying concealer, lotion or light eye cream need to dry.
3. Under the eye concealer has to be dusted with loose powder.
4. Curl your eyelashes. Position an eyelash curler as close to the roots of your lashes as possible without pinching your skin. Clamp down gently, and hold in place for a few seconds. Move the curler a little farther out, and very lightly press again. Repeat once or twice more, each time moving the curler. If your lashes are thin, brush on a coat of primer.
5. Take a creamy mascara, and hold the wand at the base of your lashes. Wiggle slightly from side to side, then brush straight up through the ends of lashes. Apply two or three coats to each eye, allowing about two minutes to dry in between. If need more volume, very little amount of loose powder between coats (after combing) will make eyelashes thicker.
6. After each coat of mascara, brush the top quarter of your lashes with an eyelash comb. This creates a feathery look. To avoid smudging, finish with one coat of a waterproof formula.
7. For more dramatic results, use Ardell single eyelash extentions and glue it to the outer corner.
What mascara to use? Lancome. Lancome Definicils, Hypnose, any Lancome mascara